The JCB 540-170 is a full-sized telehandler designed for productive use from the start until the end of your project; it is equally well suited for placing materials using forks or digging into dirt and aggregate piles with a bucket.
The four-section boom is designed for extra strength with the exclusive JCB U-shape boom design and more than 20 inches of section overlap. Key hole castings help to dissipate forces on the boom while using a bucket.
- High power and torque at low revs
- Mechanical joystick, direct acting hydraulic control levers
- 12.5m max forward reach (stabilised)
- 4.1m outer turn radius over tyres
- 10.5m max reach with a 1000 kg load (stabilised)
- Brand new Stage IIIB/Tier 4i EcoMAX engine High power and torque at low revs Up to 10% fuel saving over outgoing model New instruments, hi-res TFT screen and backlit switches New seat safety switch disables forward/reverse when operator isn’t seated New telematics and immobiliser security features including remote management