The one machine fleet
Our range of Stage V JCB Sitemaster machines are designed to help you be the master of all jobs, on any worksite. The 4CX ECO features a high performing 55kW engine and is the ideal site machine, while the 4CX PRO has a powerful 81kW engine and Torquelock to reduce fuel when roading. The ultimate spec makes the 4CX PRO model the ultimate performing machines. Whichever model you choose, the world's best-selling excavator loaders are ideal for owner operators, local authorities and plant hire, across any application.
SITEMASTER OF POWER
JCB excavator loaders have always led the way in performance and our 4CX PLUS and 4CX PRO Sitemaster machines boast a number of brand new features and industry firsts.
- A powerful 4.8L 81kW engine delivers significant torque.
- The new seat on servo machines can now recognise which direction it is facing, automatically switching controls between loader and excavator to save time.
- Standard features include: End Boom Damping, high flow load auxillary, clam ram and rear light guards, front bumper protection, Bluetooth radio and integrated LED roof beacons.
- The 4CX PLUS and PRO have outstanding loader performance. 4 equal sized wheels enhance productivity and tractive effort while 4-wheel steer provides outstanding manoeuvrability and handing.
SITEMASTER OF EFFICIENCY
Our JCB Stage V engine has class-leading torque for improved loading and roading performance, whilst delivering greater fuel efficiency and reduced service costs.
- JCB’s unique TorqueLock system is standard, saving up to 25% on fuel and 10% on road travel time.
- Auto 2WD automatically switches from 2WD to 4WD when not needed to reduce unnecessary tyre wear and fuel consumption.
- Auto Stop automatically shuts of the engine at idle to save fuel.
- Auto Drive lets you lock the engine rpm when roading, preventing excessive fuel consumption.
SITEMASTER OF CONTROL
The 4CX PLUS and 4CX PRO have all-new Auto features that take automation to the next level, making the new excavator loaders even easier to use.
- Auto Seat Select, Auto interior lights and Auto Level on servo models, make these machines the automatic choice.
- A 7" display provides the operator with up-to-date information on machine health, plus alerts, service schedules, ‘how to videos’, audio and phone controls.
- New, easy to read front screen, displays the speedometer and which gear is selected in Powershift and Autoshift modes.
- The new Auto stabiliser technology system enables the stabilisers to automatically extend and stop when the feet make contact with the ground.
- Auto stabilisers on servo models features Auto Level which automatically levels the machine saving time and effort.
SITEMASTER OF COMFORT
The JCB CommandPlus cab offers unbeatable comfort, space and low noise levels, plus a wealth of advanced features and technology.
- The spacious cab design has improved switch and control layout for the HVAC controls and auto drive lever, plus extra storage.
- A style steering wheel with three spoke design, provides enhanced viewing to the new front display.
- Smooth Ride System as standard, enhances driver comfort and improves load retention.
- The boom ram has an end cushioning system to improve operator comfort still further.
- New servo seat is heated and has air suspension plus an excavator style, control isolator lever.