3CX Eco Backhoe Loader
3CX ECO Backhoe Loader
The 3CX ECO is a product of JCB’s Efficient Design philosophy, responding to rising fuel prices and environmental concerns with class-leading efficiency and low running costs.
In typical roading, loading, excavating and idle cycles, this backhoe loader, equipped with a powerful 63 kW DIESELMAX engine, actually delivers an average fuel saving of up to 16%, plus lower emissions and noise levels. And, with extended tank range, you benefit from a longer, more productive working day.
The Hydraulic Speed Control (HSC), which combine with high torque at low engine speed, gives more tractive effort, faster cycle times, excellent pushing power and hill climbing performance.
- Power brakes system provides proportional braking throughout the pedal travel for improved braking effort and control.
- In challenging conditions, the Limiting Slip Differential (LSD) axles automatically kick in to provide additional traction.
Equal length boom and dipper enables maximum reach and longer trenches without re-positioning machine.
- Narrow-profile boom and dipper are fitted for superb visibility when conducting excavation work.
- 4-ram parallel lift loader arms and sloping bonnet line provide great visibility to the front shovel.
- Formidable shovel breakout forces of 6010 kgf
Ergonomic operator station with fully adjustable deluxe seat.
- Large, easy to access platform allows plenty of leg room in every operating position.
- The braking system provides optimal machine control while roading or traveling between sites.
- Dedicated lockable storage provides operator with ample storage space.
- Pedal positions has been redesigned and lowered to improve ergonomics and operator comfort.
- Optional enclosed cab is rubber-mounted and isolated to ensure low noise and vibration levels.
Heavy duty reinforced excavator end with replaceable wear plates on the bucket and dipper to provide protection from abrasive material such as rock.
- Steel fenders, bonnets and nose are fitted to enhance protection on the loader end against damage.
- Purpose designed JCB drivetrain with JCB Dieselmax engine, JCB transmission, and JCB axles for optimum productivity and excellent efficiency.
- Simple gear-pump hydraulic system for reliability and long-term durability.