422ZX WHEEL LOADER
422ZX WHEEL LOADER
The JCB 422ZX wheel loader is designed to withstand all the hard work you can throw at it, with superb levels of productivity and efficiency.
Built on a foundation of quality and reliability, this loading shovel provides high power and torque from its JCB DIESELMAX engine, as well as the ability to move more material for less money.
POWER AND PERFORMANCE
The combination of a JCB DIESELMAX engine with ZF axles and transmission delivers exceptional traction and digging/loading ability on the 422ZX wheel loader
- A ZF fully automatic 4-speed 4WD powershift transmission automatically senses the perfect gear for your 422ZX loading shovel, whatever the application. For increased traction, there’s also a manual gear kickdown function on the loader lever.
- Z-type loader arm geometry generates maximum breakout forces and increased reach during lorry loading.
QUALITY, RELIABILITY AND DURABILITY
We’ve tested the JCB 422ZX wheel loader in climates ranging from -20°C to 50°C. Its DIESELMAX engine is tried and trusted, with excellent filtration and robust fuelling to handle varying fuel quality.
- Because industry is tough, we stress test this loading shovel across 1.2 million cycles to emulate the toughest digging and dump situations. That means all structures can perform even the most arduous duties over thousands of hours.
- Our durable centre joint features twin taper roller bearings as well as a heavy duty pin and bush assembly.
- To protect steer rams and hoses from damage, they’re positioned high up above this wheel loader’s robust centre joint.
SAFETY AND COMFORT
All-round visibility on the 422ZX is excellent; a modern rear mounted cab design, large glass areas and narrow pillars give a clear view, particularly to the front shovel.
- The 422ZX cab is fully compliant with ROPS/FOPS standards.
- Servo loader controls make operating this wheel loader extremely precise, and provide smooth, low effort, fatigue-free operation.
- Large inclined steps and ergonomic grab handles make cab access safe and easy.
- The 422ZX loading shovel also has a conveniently placed toolbox for safe and secure storage.
The 422ZX wheel loader has long oil and filter change intervals to keep maintenance to a minimum.
- Quick, easy access to the engine bay and cooling pack are ensured with the 422ZX loading shovel’s large single-piece bonnet.
- Ground level daily check and grease point access (along with eye level fluid gauges) makes life even easier and safer.
- Cab roof rails make glass cleaning and beacon mounting safe and easy for JCB 422ZX operators.