- Q/Hitch configuration maximises changeover time, gives improved productivity and improves operator safety.
- Landscape rakes are used in the preparation of ground ready for seeding or turfing.
- Operated in both forward and reverse with manual 20˚ angling to clear unwanted debris.
- The unit can also be used for grading, shaping, reconditioning hard soil, drying out muddy sites and trench restoration.
- Replacement wear parts available to further extend service life.
Landscape Power Rake
1575 - 2286 mm